B & H Founding Statement
The following is the original 1987 founding statement:
Blood & Honour is:
- an independent National Socialist movement supporting all active NS / Nationalist parties and groups in the White world.
- a magazine promoting NS ideals, NS music, be it rock. Oi!, metal, etc.
- a cog in a movement that has divisions in most countries.
- a no compromising stand against all we consider corrupt.
Blood & Honour’s aims are:
- To unite White youth.
- To promote White Power and White Pride through positive ideals and a positive message.
- To create units in every city and every town in every country.
- To promote our culture and our traditions.
- To help any worthy political organisation either financially or with manpower on the streets.
- To win our nations back, once and for all.